Time to post my resolutions for the New Year! I’ve always written them down, but this is the first time I’ve posted them in public. Sort of scary:
1. Finish current WIP by April Fool’s Day, and be ready to start editing. Then I’ll have written two books in one year! (well, two stories, since they aren’t books yet)
2. Keep polishing first story (girl and her guardian angel)until it sells!
3. Sign with an agent by the end of 2010.
4. Blog three times a week. And better blogs too, like the blogs the rest of you write!
5. Eat less sugar, and be more careful of avoiding the wheat and gluten that is poisonous to my health. Also no eating after 7:30 pm.
6. Commit to exercise regularly, rather than spatters and splutters here and there.
7. Go to church more.
8. Be a better mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, teacher.
For once I didn’t list ‘lose weight’. Hoping this will happen if I follow numbers 5 and 6. Okay, I still have a few days before my resolutions take effect. Enough time to polish off all of the naughty food in my house, sneer at my elliptical machine, and lay on the couch with my new Snuggie, reading new books! If I think of anything else, I’ll post it!
Happy New Year to all of you!